As one of the source materials for Dr. Jamie Weston's course on web marketing, this site has been archived and will be required reading along with the reading list posted for the main course on the professor's bulletin board. Other required sites include Wikipedia's entry on Canadian websites and any other sites that sell to Canadian customers. Dr. Weston is especially interested in jewelry (commerce in precious metals) sites used as sources of gifts because of the trade agreements currently in effect that impact such sales. For example, the search for "gold statement rings as gifts" or "gifts of platinum wrist bands" lead to many websites that offer jewelry. But only include in your research sites that serve Canadian customers exclusively. Submit your lists prior to the beginning of class. All lists will be shared and credited to the submitter.
Get your 5 free* Blu-ray HIGH DefINItIoN MoVIeS By MaIl
ONLINE ORDER FORM
*Limit 1 redemption per household. Offer valid, and purchases must be made, between July 1, 2007 and September 30, 2007. All requests must be postmarked by October 31, 2007. Limit one submission per envelope. Group submissions are void. Blu-ray Discs will not be mailed to P.O. boxes. Check with your local post office for a street address. Offer rights may not be assigned or transferred. Requests not in compliance with all the terms of this offer will not be acknowledged or returned. All submissions are subject to verification and become the property of Buena Vista Home Entertainment (BVHE). Fraudulent submission including use of multiple addresses or P.O. boxes to obtain additional Blu-ray discs may result in prosecution. BVHE reserves the right to withdraw or modify any terms of this offer. Liability for defective product redeemed under this offer will be limited to replacement of the Blu-ray Disc by a Blu-ray of the same type or title. Offer good in Canada only. Void in Quebec. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.
1. Please allow eight to ten weeks for delivery. BVHE will not be liable for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, illegible, incomplete or postage-due mail or lost, stolen or destroyed proof-of-purchase tabs. Void where prohibited. **By participating in this promotion, you may receive special offers and information from participating Blu-ray Disc Association partners.
2. Please provide your email address to receive this information via email. For complete details and order form, please visit BluraySavings.com. © Disney
3. Complete this certificate and mail it with the following:
– The original UPC code located on the outside of the player package.
– Receipt from your eligible Blu-ray player purchase imprinted with store name and dated between 7/1/07 through 9/30/07 with purchase price circled.
4. Offer must be postmarked by 10/31/07
5. Mail to: Summer Blu-ray Offer, P.O. Box 431, Dept. WDSPF, Pickering, ON L1V 2R7
The Italian Job
Kiss of the Dragon
Phantom of the Opera
Resident Evil 2
The Last Waltz
The Transporter 2
City: Province: Postal Code:
(No P.O. Boxes, please)
ONE eligible Blu-ray Disc
player (see list below). Check ONE below.
2. Choose 5 movies. Check ONLY ONE from each category below.
BVHE will choose Blu-ray Disc titles at its discretion when selection submitted is incorrect, incomplete or illegible.